Formulated with a blend of non-acid surfactants and water conditioning agents to inhibit build up of soap residue, hard water deposits and other soils associated with showers, this product is safe and effective on all natural stone. Bath & Shower Cleaner is designed for use on shower walls, floors, glass and acrylic shower doors.
Bath & Shower Cleaner is a blend of non-acid surfactants and water conditioning agents that are formulated to remove soap scum, hard water deposits and other soils from stone, tile and grouted surfaces. It is safe and highly effective on most natural stone surfaces such as marble, travertine, terrazzo, onyx, granite, limestone and ceramic tile. Bath & Shower Cleaner is designed for use on shower walls, floors, glass and plastic shower doors, wash basins and countertops. It is a highly concentrated product and is designed to be diluted. Bath & Shower Cleaner is intended for a spray-on or wipe-on application. A cold water rinse is always suggested for optimal results.
Directions: Always test a small area to check for desired outcome.
1. Mix one part to four parts water (1:4).
2. Spray surface and allow solution to remain in contact with the surface for 5 to 10 minutes.
3. Scrub area to be cleaned with a soft bristle brush to break up and remove soils.
4. Rinse the area with clear water.
5. Pick up or wipe off any remaining residue.On areas where accumulation is heavy, more than one application may be required.For cleaning lavatories, drinking fountains, bath tubs and shower stalls, apply freely with sprayer, sponge or soft brush. Scour gently with soft brush. Rinse well with clean water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Refer to MSDS sheet for additional safety information.
MSDS information can be found at www.stonecarecentral.com or www.sccpro.com for additional safety precautions before using this product.
For Chemical Emergency: Spill, Leak, Fire Exposure or Accident: Call CHEMTREC Day or Night DOMESTIC NORTH AMERICA 800-424-9300. INTERNATIONAL, CALL +1 703-527-3887 (collect calls accepted.)
Technical Assistance: Call 800-342-4533 M-F, 9 am - 5 pm EST
For questions, visit: www.stonecarecentral.com or www.sccpro.com
Produced Exclusively for Stonecare Central, a Division of M3 Technologies, Inc.