Majestic Poultice Powder is a professional grade poultice used to safely and effectively remove deep stains from stone surfaces. Active ingredients in dry poultice form to ensure the easiest and safest application to remove deep stains. For use on: Marble, travertine, granite, limestone, terrazzo and other stone surfaces.
A professional grade poultice to safely and effectively remove deep stains from stone surfaces.
Use On: All natural stone surfaces. Always test a small area to check for desired outcome.
Equipment: Plastic to mask off surrounding areas, plastic, tape.
Coverage: 3 sq.ft./lb. - depending on the stone.
Please refer to enclosed document “Stain Removal Basics” for instructions on treating your specific type of stain.
1. Clean surface thoroughly. On floors, remove all waxes and finishes with Majestic Deep Cleaning Stripper Degreaser.
2. Mask around area to be treated.
3. Mix Poultice Powder with cleaning/chemical agent* to a peanut butter consistency.
4. Slightly moisten the area to be treated with cleaning/chemical agent, then apply a 1/2” thick layer of the mixture to the stained area extending two inches beyond the perimeter of the area being treated.
5. Cover poulticed area with plastic wrap or film and tape down outer edges to seal. Poke some holes in the plastic wrap to enable faster drying time. Fewer holes for dry environments, more holes for more humid ones. Allow to stand for 24-48 hours or until poultice mixture is completely dry.
6. Remove dried mixture and clean area with fresh water to remove any residue. Repeat process if needed. Especially tough stains may require several applications. If stain remains after several attempts, contact a stone restoration contractor.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: Generally not hazardous in normal handling, however good safety practices should always be used. Avoid long term exposure to skin or by inhalation.
FIRST AID-SKIN: Wash exposed area with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
EYES: Wash eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting lids occasionally. Seek medical aid.
INHALATION: Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen.
INGESTION: Give several glasses of milk or water. Vomiting may occur spontaneously, but it is not necessary to induce. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
SDS information can be found at www.stonecarecentral.com or www.sccpro.com for additional safety precautions before using this product.
For Chemical Emergency: Spill, Leak, Fire Exposure or Accident: Call CHEMTREC Day or Night DOMESTIC NORTH AMERICA 800-424-9300. INTERNATIONAL, CALL +1-703-527-3887 (collect calls accepted.)
Technical Assistance: Call 800-342-4533 M-F, 9 am - 5 pm EST
For questions or to reorder, visit: www.stonecarecentral.com or www.sccpro.com
Produced Exclusively for Stonecare Central, a Division of M3 Technologies, Inc.