Stone Soap is an all natural, biodegradable, highly concentrated cleaner/conditioner designed for daily cleaning and conditioning of all natural stone surfaces. Stone Soap is safe and easy to use on marble, granite, limestone, travertine, terrazzo, agglomerate, slate, unglazed ceramic, porcelain, terra cotta, saltillo and concrete. Regular use provides a dirt repellent barrier at the surface, prevents hard water damage, brings out the natural color and brilliance of the stone and improves slip resistance on polished surfaces. Use on all natural stone surfaces.
Majestic Stone Soap is a mild cleaning agent for use on all natural stone surfaces. Continued use will enhance the beauty and ensure the best possible look for your stone surface. Provides a natural barrier to dirt and water. Can be burnished for a beautiful finish.
What It Does: Majestic Stone Soap is all natural, biodegradable and highly concentrated. Designed for daily cleaning and conditioning of all natural stone surfaces. Regular use provides a dirt repellent barrier at the surface, prevents hard water damage, brings out the natural color and brilliance of the stone, and improves slip resistance on polished surfaces.
Use On: Non-polished, honed, tumbled or textured surfaces including: Marble, granite, limestone, concrete,terrazzo, travertine, slate, terra cotta, unglazed ceramic/porcelain. Always test a small area to check for desired results.
Equipment: Plastic to mask off surrounding areas, standard 175 rpm floor machine, hogs hair/natural hair pad, vacuum, squeegee, and mop.
Coverage: 30,000-60,000 sq. ft./gal. for mopping, 20,000-30,000 sq. ft./gal. for scrubber, depending on traffic area usage.
For Damp Mopping
1. Dilute Stone Soap 1 oz. per gal. of clean water for light traffic areas, 2-3 oz. per gal. for moderate to heavy traffic areas.
2. Soak and wring mop and apply solution to the stone surface. Do not rinse or re-mop. Re-wet and wring mop often to avoid redepositing dirt to the surface. Change the solution when it appears dirty.
3. Best results will be achieved when buffed on polished surfaces. Using white polishing pad with any speed equipment, always buff after initial application, then buff floor after every 4th application, depending upon traffic and surface appearance. NOTE: Rayon blend mops are recommended on polished surfaces. Best results are achieved when cotton mops are not used.
For Automatic Scrubbers
1. Dilute Stone Soap at the rate of 1 oz. per gal. Adjust flow rate valve so solution wets the surface but does not flood surface.
2. Pass the scrubber over the floor in a manner that does not re-apply the solution onto previously scrubbed areas.
3. Drop but do not lock the vacuum squeegee and turn vacuum on. Use red or white buffing pad.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. Refer to SDS sheet for additional safety information.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Diethanolamine,
Ethylene Oxide, and 1-4, Dioxane, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer
and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov
SDS information can be found at www.stonecarecentral.com or www.sccpro.com for additional safety precautions before using this product.
For Chemical Emergency: Spill, Leak, Fire Exposure or Accident: Call CHEMTREC Day or Night DOMESTIC NORTH AMERICA 800-424-9300. INTERNATIONAL, CALL +1 703-527-3887 (collect calls accepted.)
Technical Assistance: Call 800-342-4533 M-F, 9 am - 5 pm EST
For questions or to reorder, visit: www.stonecarecentralpro.com or www.sccpro.com
Produced Exclusively for Stonecare Central, a Division of M3 Technologies, Inc.