Majestic Color Enhancing Impregnating Sealer is a solvent-based penetrating color enhancing sealer for all natural stone. It provides deep protection for your stone from water and oil born staining while bringing out the color of the stone.
What It Does: Enhances and deepens the color of tumbled marble, low-honed finished limestone and travertine and honed (black) granite while being a good water repellent sealer.
Use On: All stone surfaces, interior and exterior, weather resistant. Always test a small area to check for desired outcome.
Equipment: Plastic to mask off surrounding areas; brush, roller, cloth, sponge or sprayer; absorbent towel or carpet bonnet.
Coverage: 300-1,500 ft/gallon
1. Surface must be clean, dry and free of coatings or sealers. Clean/strip floor first with Deep Clean Stripper Degreaser.
2. Protect all adjacent surfaces with masking film/plastic.
3. Apply using a brush, roller, cloth, sponge or sprayer.
4. Buff dry any excess sealer that does not penetrate within 3 to 5 minutes with an absorbent towel or carpet bonnet.
5. Highly porous surfaces may require a second or third application to give full protection and achieve desired look. Wait a minimum of 1 hour between applications.
Limitations: Surface temperature must be between 50 and 90 deg. F (10 and 32 deg. C). Will not prevent etching from acid or caustic chemicals. May damage non-recommended surfaces; protect from contact. May darken some materials.
Cure Time: May be opened for foot traffic in 2 hours. Achieves a full cure in 24 hrs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: Do not ingest. Can cause eye and skin irritation. Wear protective clothing and goggles to avoid contact when handling this concentrate. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water and get medical attention. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contamination of food. Refer to SDS sheet for additional safety information.
SDS information can be found at www.stonecarecentral.com or www.sccpro.com for additional safety precautions before using this product.
For Chemical Emergency: Spill, Leak, Fire Exposure or Accident: Call CHEMTREC Day or Night DOMESTIC NORTH AMERICA 800-424-9300. INTERNATIONAL, CALL +1 703-527-3887 (collect calls accepted.)
Technical Assistance: Call 800-342-4533 M-F, 9 am - 5 pm EST
For questions or to reorder, visit: www.stonecarecentral.com or www.sccpro.com
Produced Exclusively for Stonecare Central, a Division of M3 Technologies, Inc.,