Safely remove mold and mildew stains from your natural stone. A professional strength blend of surfactants, conditioning agents and deodorizers designed to remove mold and mildew stains from marble, travertine, limestone, slate, and onyx and other hard surfaces such as grout, walls, and shower stalls.
Mildew Stain Remover is a blend of surfactants, sodium hypochlorite, water, conditioning agents and deodorizers designed to kill and remove mold and mildew from hard surfaces such as natural stone, tile, grout, walls, shower stalls and curtains, mats, painted and unpainted surfaces.
Directions: Always test a small area to check for desired outcome.
1. Spray or wipe Mildew Stain Remover directly on mold or mildewed area and let dry.
2. Let stand for 10 minutes.
3. Some surfaces may need to be wiped down to remove excess material.
CAUTIONS: Contains bleach. Do not use ammonia or acid cleaners with this product. A chlorine type odor will be present in poorly ventilated areas. If present, vacate the area as soon as possible. Do not return until any odors have dissipated. Do not reuse container. Destroy when empty.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
CAUTION: Do not ingest. Can cause eye and skin irritation. Wear protective clothing and goggles to avoid contact when handling this product. In case of contact, flush thoroughly with water and get medical attention. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contamination of food. Refer to SDS sheet for additional safety information.
SDS information can be found at www.stonecarecentral.com or www.sccpro.com for additional safety precautions before using this product.
For Chemical Emergency: Spill, Leak, Fire Exposure or Accident: Call CHEMTREC Day or Night DOMESTIC NORTH AMERICA 800-424-9300. INTERNATIONAL, CALL +1 703-527-3887 (collect calls accepted.)
Technical Assistance: Call 800-342-4533 M-F, 9 am - 5 pm EST
For questions or to reorder, visit: www.stonecarecentral.com or www.sccpro.com
Produced Exclusively for Stonecare Central, a Division of M3 Technologies, Inc.